Women’s Refreshing 2013 Conference
Women’s Refreshing 2013 Annual Conference
Sustaining Joy, Strength & Prevailing Faith in Times of Challenge
Join Refreshing Springs Outreach for a three day health, wellness, and worship conference and learn how your faith practices can transform your mind, body, and spirit. You will return refreshed.
June 7 through 9, 2013, women from all walks of life will gather together at the Best Western Eden Resort in Lancaster, PA for three days with one purpose, To Be Refreshed!
Downloads to Shareback to top
Click to Share the Women’s Refreshing Promotional Video above
Click to download a Women’s Refreshing 2013 Flier to share with friends
Click to download the Women’s Refreshing 2013 Schedule
Activitiesback to top
- Medical Forum & Luncheon
- Health and Wellness Seminars
- Faith & Health Teachings
- Musical Performances
All conference materials are included!
Special Jewish – Gentile Celebrationback to top
A Special Jewish/Gentile Celebration, One New Man-A Unified Body of Christ, will take place on Friday, June 7, 2013 at 7:30 PM. Don’t miss this great opportunity.
Presentersback to top
Once again we are privileged to have many outstanding presenters who will minister to us in word and song. They are praying for you and asking for God’s guidance as they prepare to be agents of the Holy Spirit so that every one who attends can Be Refreshed!
- Dr. Levi Watkins – Renowned Cardiac Surgeon at Johns Hopkins University
- Carman Calhoun – Psalmist, Author
- Jean Leak, RN – Refreshing Springs Outreach Leadership Team
- Dr. Alveda King – Pastor and Director at Priests For Life and niece of Dr. Martin Luther King
- Dr. Donna Saunders – Director of Guide Community Health Services
- Kathy Annis – Co-Pastor of Calvary Assembly of God
- Dr. Connie Williams – International Prophetic Teacher
- Joe Myering – Actor/Singer formerly with Sight & Sound Theater
- Danny Boy – Singer, Songwriter, Producer, Actor
- Vernessa Mitchell – Psalmist and Recording Artist from Higher Gound Ministries
- Dotty Schmitt – Pastor at Immanuel’s Church
- Dr. Elijah Saunders, MD – Cardiologist at the University of Maryland
Registrationback to top
Registration for the Women’s Refreshing 2013 Annual Conference is currently open, but there are two very important things to remember:
- Registration for the conference can only be done online AND
- The deadline for the Early Bird Non-Member pricing is April 14, 2013
If you are not currently a member of RSO, you can join when you register and take immediate advantage of the member’s discount for the conference. Go to the Membership Page to learn more about membership in RSO. If you are a member already, make sure that you chose the Member’s Price Package or Member’s Renewal Package when registering for the conference. All registrations are non-refundable, but they are transferable
- $35.00 – Membership
- $70.00 – Member Conference Registration
- $75.00 – Non-Member Early Bird Registration (before April 15, 2013)
- $85.00 – Non-Member Registration (April 15, 2013 and after)
Best Western Eden Resortback to top
This year the Women’s Refreshing Annual Conference is being held at the Best Western Eden Resort in Lancaster, PA. We would love for you to stay with us and the Eden Resort has offered special conference rates. In order to get these rates you must register by April 16, 2012. Make your reservations directly with the hotel by visiting their website.
Single/Double Room $149.95/night
Triple/Quad Room $159.95/night
Family Suite (3 Queen Beds + Sofa)